was already manufacturing conventional rear drive cars,
designed a new model with front wheel drive that was
inspired by the German DKW. In 1937, they presented their own design, featuring a four cylinder, two
liter, two-stroke engine. This car was known as the Aero
Our Aero was
exported to France in 1937 and later shipped to the
United States where it remained. Only the paint has been
restored, and the rest of the car is original.